Re: Support RMS

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 19:16:04 -0700

I was referring to Deb Nicholson's post here on LibrePlanet. In other
words, her speaking up about concerns around RMS is *not* a pattern of
dogpiling in some public thing signaling your side. Instead, Deb came
here where she knows many people are not sympathetic to her concerns,
and she took the time to carefully express her position. And she didn't
just repeat the unfair attacks that got attention before, she discussed
other and more nuanced concerns around her own years of personal
experience with FSF and so on.

I didn't mean "presentation" in terms of a video talk or something.