Re: Support RMS

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 12:52:59 -0700

I see there is a great effort to make a small group of people remove the
work of just one person.  What that one person does must be very
important for someone to try to stop it.  I wonder if most of RMS
opposers are against the greater part of his work and in favour of the
smaller portion of his work.  Is there a daily comment on RMS' web page
which is offensive enough to have such a tough stand?  Or is it that
this campaign by the real opposers of his work (corporations) have great
power to convince?  Or could it be that some of the opposers are not so
sincere on their intentions?