Re: Support RMS

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:36:07 -0500

I am definitely trying to stake a middle ground here

Thank you for trying.

On the other hand do those who signed really think everyone on the board of the FSF should resign immediately ?

I have not read the letter in detail, but in general the sentiment is that the board is basically made up of friends of RMS who will take direection from him even if he is removed again. Having a board whose members are *part* of the personality cult can only strengthen it.

That is the read I have got off people I have asked about this, anyway.