Re: Support RMS

From: Florian Snow
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:01:43 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Lord <lord@basiscraft.com> writes:
> Simply repeating that lie will not make it true.

I did not repeat any lie.  I shared my experiences.  It is your choice
not to believe me.  I think I stated very clearly that I don't hate RMS
and that I was hoping we would all be able to move forward together.  I
want our community to flourish, not burn.  I still want all of that.
But the cringey moments that we've all experienced with RMS have to
stop.  There may still be space for reconciliation.  But first we need
to solve the issue at hand.

Happy hacking!
Florian