Re: “Free Software”: An idea whose time has passed?

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: “Free Software”: An idea whose time has passed?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:13:56 -0700

As a free-softwarite, I have been entertained by your analysis and
proposals.  They look sound, perhaps with one caveat: government is
corrupt by design.  It is constructed by corporations to advance their
agenda in order to control the rest of the population.

In the meantime, Richard Stallman (as a promoter of freedom for users)
is the best option for our agenda.  If a person has rights, it is not
always that they choose to have them because of ignorance, laziness or
brainwashing.  We can only inform them.