Re: Support RMS

From: Matt Ivie
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:57:47 -0700

On Fri, 2021-03-26 at 23:40 +0300, Jean Louis wrote:
> 25.7.4 Aborting a Program
>
> Future Change Warning: Proposed Federal censorship regulations may
> prohibit us from giving you information about the possibility of
> calling this function. We would be required to say that this is not
> an
> acceptable way of terminating a program.

This is very funny to me. This being funny to me doesn't mean it must
be funny to you. Who is harmed more, the person that reads it and
doesn't find it funny, maybe even offensive or the person that never
gets to read it because it was found offensive and forced to be
removed. You don't have to draw a line in the sand on this one, there
is no correct answer.