Re: Linux distro chooser

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Re: Linux distro chooser
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:16:02 -0400

I find that distribution mostly doesn't matter. Sure something like
gentoo is going to be hard but the choice of general distribution is of
limited importance. Most things people want to do are supported by
every general distribution.

The exception ironically is fsf endorsed distributions because they
miss firmware for common hardware.