Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 10:52:36 +0300

Thanks Valentino, I agree to everything what you said here.
That should be lesson for FSF representatives as well.

Let us be friends for reasons that we have in common to love
free software.

Other politics but free software we better to put on side and
discuss individually on other Internet places, as it is not
related to free software.

It would divide us, while we are friends and we are friends
with free software regardless of our ethnicity or country of
origin and regardless of our individual political views.

* Valentino Giudice <valentino.giudice96@gmail.com> [2022-03-01 07:59]:

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns