Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?> the

From: Ole Aamot
Subject: Re: Should we take steps to reduce russian access to Free Software?> the headache of it all dissolves in forgiveness
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:32:12 +0200

   The code is in GNOME Gitlab and free to fork, ignore or co-operate
   with.
   [1]http://gitlab.gnome.org/ole/gnome-radio
   There is a Issue tracker, feel free to file issues in
   [2]http://gitlab.gnome.org/ole/gnome-radio/-/issues
   or send merge requests.
   On Thu, 31 Mar 2022, 08:14 Magnus, <[3]dizzi90@gmail.com> wrote:

   The cure against hateful speech is constructive speech. As Richard
   wrote in Free Software, Free Society, there is a link between knowing
   the law of a country and knowing the software that runs on computers
   you control.
   The Internet makes the world one society and we must take greater care
   in knowing the consequences of our actions. Else we as creators
   manifest a tyrannical rule. XAI must be part of a free global
   siblinghood.