Re: [Libunwind-devel] Why nobody answers?

From: jacob navia
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Why nobody answers?
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 21:05:36 +0100

Lassi Tuura a écrit :
Hi,

I sent the message below on March 2th, 2010. I have received zero
answers. Maybe one of you can help me (or send me to the people that could
help me)?

Wouldn't you have better luck on some of the Apple development lists?

Try something code development related on http://lists.apple.com, say
darwin-dev or xcode-users.

Regards,
Lassi
Yeah sure, but  the problem with those lists is that...

nobody answers either!!!!!

I think I am completely stuck.

The people that developed libunwind are in this list?

They *could* help me out of course.

In a nutshell:

How can I replace the elf.h/elf specific part of the libunwind softwre with Mac OS X parts?
Is that feasible?

Will the resulting libunwid dynamic library be usable?

Thanks in advance again for any pointers.

jacob