Re: [Libunwind-devel] Why nobody answers?

From: Arun Sharma
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] Why nobody answers?
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:54:55 -0800

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Lassi Tuura <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I think I am completely stuck.
> >
> > The people that developed libunwind are in this list?
>
> I think so.
>
> > They *could* help me out of course.
>
> I don't know. If Apple hacked the library, I am not sure libunwind developers
> can help.

What Lassi said. We can't help you with a library for which we don't
have the source for.

A port for another OS and a different executable format would have to
implement the interfaces in:

os-linux.c
elfxx.{h,c}

libunwind is a volunteer project and not everyone has the time,
documentation and access to different types of hardware.

 -Arun