Accidentals' font

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Accidentals' font
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 14:48:13 +0200

Hello,

1) Is there a GPL or open-source alternative for FETA fonts for accidentals
that can be used with Lilypond? (If so, is there an example of how to use
them)?

2) IMHO these default accidentals should be changed or improved. The
biggest problem is their vertical lines, which are too bold. As soon as you
reduce the thickness of stems and staff lines - which is *very*, *very*
common in modern engraving, because today we have good printers - these
accidentals are bad to see.

Please give me feedback about this: this is not intended to be polemic, I
think that if it's not possible to do it natively, then it is an issue
which can be easily fixed and I think it deserves further study.

Best,