lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily

From: wmilmoe
Subject: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 23:26:46 +0000 (UTC)

In trying to follow along with this list I was unable to get to my root directory (linux mint 18.?) even though I have admin privileges. using locate and find command in terminal did not come up with
package.ily or oll-core.  I also searched the general internet and https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user.  found lots of references to this but no way to download the ily file as I have done a
few times in the past.

[ root ]
|- - oll-core

Any help or pointers are appreciated.