Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 01:35:20 +0200

Hi Bill,

I should have probably made explicit that this isn’t part of the standard LilyPond distribution; instead it’s available through OpenLilyLib <https://github.com/openlilylib>, specifically its snippets library.

You can download that—either simply as an archive of files or by cloning the Git repository—and then add the path to the openlilylib root directory to LilyPond. This goes either directly through the command line option or, if you use Frescobaldi, through its Preferences>Lilypond dialogue.

HTH, Simon