Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: lost in trying to fine oll-core and or package.ily
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 22:40:46 +0200

On 15.10.19 17:16, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
See if I have it: I run lilypond-windows.exethen i enter -I C:\openLilyLib path\to\document.loy.
this adds the C:\openLilyLib directory to the file document.loy?

No, -I and what follows it are a command line option to the command lilypond-windows.exe. So you type the whole line that Urs gave (adjusted to your special case) and then hit enter.

Hopefully this helps: <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/command_002dline-usage>

Now if I use the include with the path C:\openLilyLib , dose Lilypond search all the directories and subdirectories of openLilyLib or do i need an include ...\directory\file for each file I use?

With an up-to-date openLilyLib, you need only one \include and then other commands to load modules you want to useā€”for example:

\include "oll-core/package.ily"
\loadModule snippets.notation-snippets.shaping-bezier-curves.shapeII

HTH, Simon