Re: Creating MP3 files

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Creating MP3 files
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 08:21:35 -0500

If you're on Windows and use VirtualMidiSynth, it has a convert to mp3 option built in. Run the tool, open midi file, etc. You'll need, if I recall correctly, to download lame and put the lame dll in the VMS install folder. VMS docs explain this.

Regards

--

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

― Aristotle