Re: Cadenza Senza Tempo Problem

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Cadenza Senza Tempo Problem
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 17:01:20 -0400

Reggie,

You will need both bits of code. \once \override TrillSpanner.extra-offset = #'(0 . -0.2) The last number controls the vertical position. It will require experimentation and guesswork try a value as large as 3 and observe what happens to the trill spanner. It will work.

regards,
Shane

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:30 PM Reggie <address@hidden> wrote:
Shane, your code does not work. When I move left and right the trills still
do not align line up side by side as I show in my picture. Please?

Shane Brandes-2 wrote