Cadenza Senza Tempo Problem

From: Reggie
Subject: Cadenza Senza Tempo Problem
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 03:31:54 -0700 (MST)

Hello list. I am struggling with this. Please don't laugh I just feel like
crying I cannot see what is right in front of me I must be. I am attempting
to learn more deeper in lilypond and try a cadenza sort of passage. I see
two problems I am bad at. One, how do I get the trills to be side by
alongside? Two, I can't understand how to make piano empty system end at the
same location vertical as the trill staff? What is the secret I feel so
stupid. Thank you for your kind help. Is there any details about working
with free music cadenza pieces? I've read the documentation section on
cadenza mode but not in practice I'm struggling.

\version "2.19.83"
<<
  \time 4/4

  \new Staff {
    \cadenzaOn
    \hide Score.TimeSignature
    r8 a'4\startTrillSpan^\markup {"senza tempo -" \italic "quasi cadenza"}
b'\startTrillSpan\stopTrillSpan a'\startTrillSpan\stopTrillSpan

    b'\startTrillSpan\stopTrillSpan

    e'''\stopTrillSpan f'''\startTrillSpan e'''\startTrillSpan\stopTrillSpan
f'''\stopTrillSpan
    \bar "" \break

    \cadenzaOff
    \time 4/4 c''' c''' c''' c'''