Re: How to enlarge the entire Lilypond output (pdf)

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: Re: How to enlarge the entire Lilypond output (pdf)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 06:23:50 +0000

I recognize the issue. My working method:

1. In lilypond I go for the best options, like staffsize, number of systems per
page, number of pages, etcetera.
2.  On the iPad I have Forscore for practicing music. To get the best view on
about 2-3 feet distance, I use the crop function to minimize the white around
the music.
3. If needed I export this pdf for printing on paper A4 or A3 sized.

Best results in not too much time.

Met vriendelijke groet, Eef

H.E. Weenink MBA