Re: [Linphone-users] linphone & tandberg with H264

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone & tandberg with H264
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:22:45 +0100

Hi Julien,

msx264-1.3.0 has packetization-mode=0 enabled by default since x264 has
finally integrated support for slice size limit. So no one should worry
now about packetization-modes with lastest msx264.
However it has been discovered recently that msx264-1.3.0 outputs
non-baseline H.264, due to internal changes in x264 that I missed. Many
decoders don't support yet non baseline streams, and anyway the encoder
should not deliver non baseline streams by default.
Try with that last release of msx264:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/plugins/sources/msx264-1.3.1.tar.gz

I hope this will solve your problem.

Simon