Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet support - patch number 1

From: Norbert Lataille
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Overnet support - patch number 1
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:50:34 +0100

That's it. Freenet has the idea but is slow, and will always be as all it is
basically a chain of proxies. If you don't need so much "anonymity", you
don't have to sacrifize so much bandwidth.

On this subjet, there's one thing in overnet that I don't think we need in
mldonkey-overnet : ability to browse users... But I'm looking forward to
implementing availibility from overnet (in general, what is the status of
avaibility in mldonkey, for example regarding the edonkey protocol ?), and
perhaps the "force filter" search option that we discussed earlier.

Norbert