Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full downloa

From: robber
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Investigation: No download for some, full downloads for the other
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:53:33 +0100

At 02:44 26.12.2002 +0100, you wrote:
On Tuesday, 24. December 2002 17:28, you wrote:

<snip>

> query_unknown_indirects.patch [...]
> boot_time_is_redundant.patch: [...]
> unschedule_incoming_peers.patch: [...]
> waiting_queries_late_filtering.patch: [...]

Does anyone use this patch and is running MLDonkey without problems? MLDonkey
seems to SEGFAULT every time after running about 15 minutes on my system!

i applied all of them yesterday morning..
since then no problems and i think its also downloading a little faster,
but that might be just my imagination :|

robber

Happy xmas to everybody...

Christian