Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 19:31:48 +0100

>  could not set option use_poll
>  option [use_poll] not_found /home/karsten/bin/mldonkey/downloads.ini

OK, use "use_poll false" instead.

>  Another interesting thing i get is this:
>
>  waitung for breaks 22790
>
>  The number increases since mldonkey is running. I don't like numbers
>  that increase but never decrease ;). Harmless in this context?

Very bad... it looks like you have 22800 clients waiting for
connection... This makes a big waste of memory.

Simon is rewritting the sources management, but he does that offline
(when he is not skiying), so that the new version will only be
available for tests next week...

- MLDonkey