Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu

From: Michael Panteleit
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] NetBSD 100% Cpu
Date: 29 Dec 2002 14:32:44 +0100

Pierre Etchemaite <address@hidden> writes:

> (untested patch attached, that implement the 3rd solution ;) )

Perhaps I should have waited for 15 more minutes before sending my
last report about this patch.

It just starts to consume my whole CPU-Power 10 minutes ago and won't
respond to anything. After waiting for 15 minutes I killed it with a
"kill -9".

Well I started it again to cofirm this failure and now I found:

[WARNING] More sources than what can be scheduled
Automatically decreasing max_sources_per_file to 1

Sounds not too good ;)

Meikel