[Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...

From: João Correia
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 23:05:46 -0000

Hello all

        I totally agree with banning clients with long queues. We wait
there for days without a
single byte (of data) sent our way.

        And I really believe that they will turn them off when they see
that we have that last
chunk of that really rare Algarve vacation movie.

        Now about that ON stuff…. Why is it so hard to understand that
the more clients
correctly using a network the more files will be available? I hope ON
developers see that and
release the sources so every client can implement a correct protocol. By
the way is it really
mldonkey causing problems? I mean, I saw way to many posts complaining
but none describing
the bug. I would like to know what it is.

        Peace,
        Thank you for your time,
        Joao Correia