Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:30:23 +0100

João Correia wrote:
Hello all

        I totally agree with banning clients with long queues. We wait
there for days without a single byte (of data) sent our way.

another problem with long queues is my T_DSL line, a new IP every 24 hours.
For people with the same problem an option like "max_queue_length" could really improve things. It makes no sense entering a 5 hour queue and getting a new IP after 3 hours.

Fabian