Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...

From: Taros666
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Regarding MLDonkey suggestion about long queues...
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:40:56 +0100

João Correia wrote:
mldonkey causing problems? I mean, I saw way to many posts complaining
but none describing
the bug. I would like to know what it is.
Well, if a ON searches the net it gets a lot of crap search results.
That's it.

Even Swamp can't really tell if it is mldonkey (he has no chance to identify the diffrent clients, 'cause even we fake to be ON-Clients) but everyone thinks it IS mldonkey (and it might be mdlonkey)...

It has nothing to do with DL/UL...just the search gives bullshit...

Taros666