Re: [Mldonkey-users] Improvements on emules

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Improvements on emules
Date: 22 Jan 2003 02:58:54 +0100

Martin Kuhlmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Martin,
> On the other hand, should we only stand by side hoping to get our fair
> chances of download by repeating over and over again that the queues
> are way to big and the credit system nothing we want? We can do
> nothing about that, mldonkeys are the minority...
>
> Gruß,
>   Martin

First thats not true. There are quite a few mldonkey users out there
and a lot of non-emule users.

If mldonkey goes to war against emule the only thing we have to make
sure is to get other clients (and that means edonkey mainly) on our
side.

This is no call for war. But also no reason to despair.

MfG
        Goswin