Re: [Mldonkey-users] Where are the .tar.gz of 2.5.23, 2.5.24 ?

From: b8_bavard
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Where are the .tar.gz of 2.5.23, 2.5.24 ?
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 19:23:26 +0200 (CEST)

2.5.23 and 2.5.24 are unstable versions, as they include a totally new
 version of Overnet and Emule-Kademlia plugins, and so, many new
 bugs. That's the reason why there is no tar.gz. By the way, as I had
 a small accident (one invalid hand for one week), there is a small
 delay to forecast before 2.5.25.

- b8_bavard