nano-devel

Re: request for marking a search match

From: pepa65
Subject: Re: request for marking a search match
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 18:35:46 +0700

On 13/12/2020 17.53, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>> I don't see a difference in behaviour between the two, but maybe that's
>> because I have a blinking block cursor..?
>
> You mean for you the cursor is suppressed for both patches when an occurrence
> is marked?  Or the cursor is still present for both patches?  If yes, then
> which terminal do you use?

The cursor is blinking in both patches actually. My cursor is just
blink-inversing anything it is on. This is in XFCE4-Terminal and in
MATE-terminal.
But on Sakura, the cursor seems to be always surpressed, with either
patch... I like my cursor to stay blinking.

I can't detect a difference between the 2 patches, but I don't like the
invisible cursor.

Peter