nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] glyphs

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] glyphs
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 10:50:56 -0800

Yo,

So I was thinking that rather than the glyph hack we do right now
(create a .el file), we should stream them to emacs when nethack
starts up. What do you think? That would probably make it a lot
slower...perhaps stream them when you toggle them.

Also, I noticed a bug: when you enter the gnomish mines, the tiles
don't change. They should change to the dungeon tiles. I'll look into
it.

Shawn