nss-mysql-devel

[Nss-mysql-devel] Solaris patch

From: Kevin W. Brown
Subject: [Nss-mysql-devel] Solaris patch
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:57:35 -0500 (EST)

Here's my preliminary Solaris patch.  It *shouldn't* break Linux
compatibility.

There's one other thing I've discovered with the configure
script.  Configure isn't adding -L/usr/local/lib to LDFLAGS in the
Makefile.  libz.a resides in this directory...

Sorry it took me so long to generate this patch.  I have very limited time
to work on software projects.

       Kevin W. Brown      | 2975B Manchester Rd. | E-Mail: address@hidden
 Quantum Internet Services | Manchester, MD 21102 |  Voice: 410-239-6920