pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [OT] Statistical word analysis?

From: Aristotle
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [OT] Statistical word analysis?
Date: 12 Apr 2002 22:38:27 +0930

That's criminal!!!!!!

In Australia we actually have - I kid you not - a 'whopping' 300Mb
allowance on some ADSL accounts with Telstra!!!!  What a joke!
Broadband has been a complete flop in this country.

Imagine that - "Well kids - we have a whopping 20 seconds of live Net
video a month - I think we got our $70 / month worth!!!"  Get real

10GB - I drool over that!!!

Unlimited?!?!?!?!?!?!

Where are you and how do I get citizenship????