pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan needs some serious fixing
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

A quick word about the Mandrake downloads on the pan page. The "user
submitted versions" for 8.0 and 8.2 are submitted by me. I am not the
maintainer of pan for Mandrake, so these are not "official" packages.
However, if you install the required libs these should work fine. I use
them, and I haven't gotten any complaints about a broken one yet.

The top of the download page has links for the "official" pan packages for
Mandrake.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant