pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Changing quickkeys

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Changing quickkeys
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:55:11 -0800

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 10:02:50PM +0000, Graham wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 6:23 am, Eric Ortega wrote:
>
> [snipped]
>
> > I'm using 0.13.2.93 and changed the entry in this file from "r" to
> > "R" and PAN overwrites it on startup.  :(
> >

> > The main reason I would like to fix this is because my email program
> > 'mutt' uses "r" to reply, whereas my newsreading program uses "f" to
> > followup, and "r" only sends email.  This is bad to me.  Very bad.
>
> [snipped]
>
> Why should Pan follow mutt?

Alphabetical order, mostly.

> Inconvenient, maybe, for you but if its that inconvenient and
> you want to carry on using Pan, change your MUA.

Why don't you change your attitude?

If you would have bothered to follow the thread, I was asking how one
goes about changing the quickkeys for my own personal use.  You used
to be able to do this quite easily as a feature of GTK or something and
now it appears that I am too stupid to figure it out again.

Not only does your advice not even make sense, I don't see what you
stand to gain from flaming me about this.