pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:46:40 -0800

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 04:32:02PM -0500, Paul O'Donnell wrote:

> Actually I am not using XEmacs when it happens.

I just wanted to ask for a clarification.

I've never seen this behavior in the default composer.  :(

> Perhaps the problem has nothing to do with Pan at all.

I dunno.  Perhaps you have a key refresh rate problem or something.  Sounds
tricky.

> I am running Gnome and a little confused about the clipboard. I
> understand that not all applications use the XClipboard and I think Pan
> is one of these as I can't cut, copy and paste between applications.

I can cut to and from Pan.  I do it all the time.  Eterm to Pan and Pan to
Mozilla and etc and so forth.

Good luck.