pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:37:05 -0700

On Fri 07 Feb 2003 10:06, Paul O'Donnell posted as excerpted below:
> Every once in a while, more lately than before, my cursor goes crazy and
> starts backing up erasing everything when I am composing a usenet post.

Do you have a wireless keyboard?  I do, and it starts doing that when the
reception is bad, either because the keyboard and reciever aren't located
well in relation to each other, or because my keyboard battery is dying.

Even if you don't have a wireless keyboard, it could be the keyboard going
bad.  Even if you use an expensive one normally, a cheap one for testing
should only be about $10, new.  I'd say either get that, and keep it around
as a spare, or get a replacement of whatever quality you normally have, just
to have it around.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin