pan-users

[Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan

From: Paul O'Donnell
Subject: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan
Date: 07 Feb 2003 12:06:13 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Every once in a while, more lately than before, my cursor goes crazy and
starts backing up erasing everything when I am composing a usenet post.
I can press Ctrl-c to make it stop, but it is driving me crazy. I am not
sure what I have done to make this happen. I am slowly becoming and
Xemacs user, so the palm of my hand is learning to be ready to press
ctrl or meta key sequences, and I think this happens when I accidentally
press one of these keys. This really is driving me nuts. Has anyone else
had this problem and what have you done to solve it aside from pressing
Ctrl-c. Sometimes it goes forward as well adding my most recent
character over and over again.

Thanks,

Paul