pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] cursor going crazy in Pan
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:32:07 -0700

On Fri 07 Feb 2003 14:32, Paul O'Donnell posted as excerpted below:
> I am running Gnome and a little confused about the clipboard. I
> understand that not all applications use the XClipboard and I think Pan
> is one of these as I can't cut, copy and paste between applications.

I run KDE here, and have the occasional problem one would expect using a GTK
app on the KDE platform, with mostly KDE apps, but if I make sure Klipper is
set to what I want to paste, and use Control-V (paste, the C-x, C-c, C-v
sequences that are now pretty much universal since MSWormOS uses them), it
works.  Both PAN and KDE are set to the standard C-x/c/v cut/copy/paste
shortcuts.  However, I have noticed that I can't use X-clipboard mouse
select, middle mouse paste, between the apps, but thought that was probably
due to KDE/Klipper, not PAN.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin