pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] profiles

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] profiles
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 15:01:36 -0700

On Sat 10 May 2003 03:40, Edith Gross posted as excerpted below:
> I have never used this feature as I did not know that it existed. But I
> should love it! In my opinion this is a very nice feature!
> What I did not understand: Has it gone completely or is it still there,
> only more difficult to use?

Well, it's sort of still there, in that you can still create profiles, and you
can use different ones for mail and news, by checking the default for mail
and the default for news boxes as appropriate.  Unfortunately, there appears
to be no way to use anything OTHER that the default for news, in a particular
group or on a particular server.  AFAIK, it was a per-server setting b4.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin