pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] profiles

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] profiles
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 05:07:33 -0700

On Sun 11 May 2003 05:48, Christophe Lambin posted as excerpted below:

> When composing a message, you can pick one
> of the defined profiles. The default profile is the last profile used
> within that group, or the default for news/mail, depending on whether
> you're posting or mailing. As far as I can remember, this hasn't changed
> since I originally implemented this.
>
> > AFAIK, it was a per-server setting b4.
>
> Not to my recollection. What version of Pan would that have been?

Maybe it's my recollection that's faulty, then. Maybe I'm recollecting the
per-post dropdown, and getting it mixed up with the per-folder default choice
in KMail (which also has a per-post choice, an an option there to make it the
new default choice for the folder, or just use it for this post only).  I
still haven't gotten to gmane to set up the lists as newsgroups, and it may
be that conducting PAN discussions in KMail adds to my confusion, in this
instance.  <g>

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin