pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14 - attempted fix of the "freeze when connection is l

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14 - attempted fix of the "freeze when connection is lost
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:11:25 +0200

Hi,

is there any way you can write the patch file as a gzip, or at least ensure its a proper attachment, because I got a malformed patch file error at line 10. ie: "};" caused an error

You're right.  I did a cut'n'paste forgetting that word wrap might mess
up the file....
I'm attaching a gzip version to this mail message.

I hope this time it'll be ok,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.