pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:46:03 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:45:52 +0000, charles kerr wrote:

> I think I'll pass on a release this weekend -- there's nothing
> really new except a small threading speed tweak and maybe 2M
> of memory shaved off the 'top'.
>
> The reason for this slow cycle?  Not very many bugs were
> reported this week, and most of them were enhancement requests...

Hi Charles,

I've commented twice before that IMO the current behavior of the
'Save Articles' dialog box is backwards:  the 'Custom Path' is
selected by default, forcing me to change it back to 'Group's
Default Path' every time I save something.

Is this your intended behavior for that dialog, or is it a bug?
Either way, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Thanks for the great work!