pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?

From: jef_e
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: How's 0.112 working for you?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:09:44 -0400

Duncan wrote:
> Thus, I don't see what the big deal is on saving prefs, but read message
> tracking is a HUGE problem.

Ahh, not important to *you* ;-)  I often change things in there,
especially when testing, as I look for better font choices, score
colors, which headings to show, etc.

If I even make a single change, I think it should be saved when I say
"OK" -- it really isn't that big of an issue, but it's still an issue. :)