pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [0.127] yenc decoding bug?

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [0.127] yenc decoding bug?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:44:24 -0500

walt wrote:
I just stumbled across this potential bug, and I'd like some confirmation.

alt.binaries.warez, search for Message-ID
<address@hidden>

This is a two-part binary rar file which decodes and saves properly in
pan 0.14.x, but 0.127 saves the post as two separate .msg files instead of as a decoded attachment.

When I use yydecode on these two .msg files I get an intact rarfile as
expected, so I think pan is stumbling on this post somehow.

Can anyone confirm?

Saving the attachments worked fine for me.

It sounds like maybe you clicked on "save text" instead of
"save attachments". =)

Charles