pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: [0.127] yenc decoding bug?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: [0.127] yenc decoding bug?
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:06:17 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:28:58 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> ...I'd much /rather/ have the
> old idea back, separate direct-save (binary, to the last or default
> location for the group) and save-as (with the usual choices)...

I had forgotten how Old Pan did it but, now that I've checked, I wouldn't
mind going back to it either.  I notice that the new Save As > Actions
drop-down menu includes three choices rather than two -- the third choice
being one that I personally would never use under any condition I can
think of at the moment:  'Save Attachments & Text'.

I would much rather have one Toolbar icon for 'Save Text' and a second
for 'Save Attachments' and be able to click them separately if I really
wanted to do both (very unlikely).

Charles, was there a request for that third combined option?  I'm curious
to know why someone would need it.

Thanks!