pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: 0.129 - a few minor issues
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:13:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 14 May 2007 10:11:21 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Jim Henderson <address@hidden> posted
> address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 13 May 2007
> 19:15:28 +0000:
>
>> I also have a fairly complex set of
>> rules set up in old pan, so it could be something in my old rules
>> that's causing the behaviour I expect that's not being carried over to
>> new pan (sans rules, obviously).
>
> There's something about that statement that isn't quite parsing for me,
> so I'm not sure if you are saying you copied over the old rules to the
> new pan, or if you did /not/ copy them over, and started new.

I'm using the old scoring rules, I was talking about rules in the sense
of old pan's rules engine (which is not in new pan) - so I'd mark a
thread as ignored if certain individuals were participating in it.  I can
adjust that for using the scorefile only, but my old setup works
significantly different than is possible with new pan.

Jim