pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy

From: Beso
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:07:16 +0200

i've noticed this fact too. the images don't display cause some weird behavior saying that pan cannot decode the mime data.
another issue i've noticed is that when i download a nzb, and some parts are incomplete pan doesn't actually try to go on ahead and save the file as others downloaders as klibido....

2007/10/3, walt <address@hidden>:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:35:43 -0700, stevem wrote:

> Sometime in the last week pan stopped perviewing binary images. The body
> pane shows just the top half or so of most images I download. I haven't
> upgraded pan lately so I suspect a library.  Anyone one know which
> library controls decoding or display?

This problem was caused by a fix for a gdk-pixbuf bug 441443 back in May.
I just filed a new pan bug 483069 (not a duplicate, I hope).