pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:15:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:46:00 -0700, stevem wrote:

> On Thursday 04 October 2007, walt wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:24:04 -0700, stevem wrote:
>> > ...And the body pane isn't blank, the top of the picture paints, then
>> > the remainder is blank or filled with garbage images...
>>
>> Do you see any error messages in the event log when that happens?
>>
> I reinstalled libgtk2.0-0 at version 2.12.0 and it failed right off, it
> was working at 2.10.13.  Here are the associated log errors:
>
> Fri Oct  5 15:28:02 2007 - Error interpreting JPEG image file
> (Application transferred too few scanlines)

Yes, that's caused by the fix to gdk-pixbuf I posted about two days ago.

The cause is obvious for multi-part jpegs, but you said that you see the
problem with single-part jpegs also?  I'd assume that you don't get this
error with *all* jpegs, right?  If you could point me to a sample post
that causes you problems I like to take a look at it.