pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy

From: Greg Lee
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Previews gone screwy
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 03:57:34 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:24:04 -0700, stevem wrote:

> That doesn't exactly describe my problem.  Postings labeled single part
> fail as well. And the body pane isn't blank, the top of the picture
> paints, then the remainder is blank or filled with garbage images.

It is quite possible we're dealing with several bugs.
The bug I see also affects single part postings.  The
bug version Walt reported on seems to affect only
multi-part postings. The top of the picture is ok, as
you describe, but the bottom is either hash or the remnant
of a picture displayed previously.  Just now a 168710
byte picture displayed correctly for me, while a
168907 byte picture did not.  Both had single parts.

> BTW this is AMD64 in case that matters.

I also have an AMD64 processor and have Pan compiled
for 64 bits.

--
Greg